Got too much bang for your buck?
Manufacturers. Distributors. Suppliers. Retailers. Anyone who makes a product available to the public is responsible for injuries those products cause. And this is where product liability falls in line. Goins Law is skilled in deciding if your claim is successful through the following components:
- Manufacturing defect
- Design defect
- Failure to warn (also known as marketing defects).
Courts often find that plaintiffs have not adequately identified the supplier of the product that allegedly caused the injury. That’s why you need to get Goins if you are a victim of product liability. Our firm can help make a correlation between the product and the companies responsible for manufacturing or supplying it.
- Dangerous Chemicals and Hazardous Materials
- Dangerous Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices
- Defective Children’s Products
- Design Defects
- Inadequate Precautions or Warnings
- Manufacturing Defects
- Unsafe Industrial and Agricultural Equipment
Because there is no federal product liability law, most claims are based on state laws. Each state has commercial statutes and Goins Law can determine whether these claims are based on negligence, strict liability or breach of warranty.